Monday, September 17, 2012

My Most Embarassing Moment

Most Embarassing Moment

My most embarrassing moment was when my daddy came to my elementary school to see me in a school play that I played the leading role.  I don't remember the name of the play I just know that I was the Queen and this boy name Silas was the King and I was so proud that I beat Deborah Hooker at the auditions, she was the most popular girl in school and I was the one everybody teased so it was a big deal to beat her in the auditions her mother even tried to come to the school and get the teacher to take me out as Queen because Deborah cried like a baby, I was happy.
Well my daddy was the parent that showed up at the school, he was in a motorcycle club gang or whatever it was so he showed up with his motorcycle gear. The clogs, the funny looking hat the purse the vest that had those long loose fringes on it and an EAR RING IN HIS EAR!!! OMG  I could not believe it!! All the kids started saying ugly things about him and started teasing me too! This was before the play started. Once I got on stage I couldn't remember any of my lines so I made them up any it worked because I came close enough to what they really was.  After the play was over I told my daddy that he better not ever come to my school with an earring in his ear again. And it's been over 35 years and I have never seen my daddy with that motorcycle out fit on or that ear ring in his ear.

1 comment:

  1. I bet they were talking trash on your daddy because they were jealous their daddies weren't as cool as him. Man, if my dad came to school in motorcyle gear I'd be telling everybody to watch out! Super bad coolness is coming through!

    ReplyDelete