Friday, September 7, 2012

I prefer music above all entertainment.  My favorite style is Gospel. I like gospel music because it helps put me to get in touch with God and it also nourishes my spirit.  Gospel music cleanses my soul and also helps me to appreciate who Jesus is and why he sacrificed his life. 
 I listen to Gospel music more than any other style because it talks about all things in life. Gospel music shows me that I was saved by God's grace and his mercy.
  I do not need R&B nor do I like any types of other music to help see life. Gospel music is entertainment and it is also soothing, the first thing I do when I get up in the morning is turn my Gospel music on and pray and listen to the words and stories that come along with music and I hear my testimony in

almost every song


No comments:

Post a Comment